The RBI Grade B Exam Pattern consists of three Phases, Phase I, Phase II, and Interview. All the details of all phases are given below.
Phase I -
* It is an online objective test consisting of 200 marks.
* The duration of the test is 2 hours.
* It consists of four sections -
General Awareness, English Language, Quantitative Aptitude, and Reasoning.
* There is negative marking for wrong answers.
* Phase II -
* It consists of three papers:Economic and Social Issues, English (Writing Skills), and Finance and Management.
Each paper is of 100 marks and 1.5 hours duration.
* The total marks of Phase II are 300.
* Interview -
The final selection is based on the marks obtained in Phase II and the Interview.
* The Interview is of 50 marks.
Overall, the RBI Grade B exam is a highly competitive exam, and candidates need to prepare thoroughly for all the phases.
Note - The RBI Grade B Exam Pattern may be change time to time, so all the candidates are check the official notification for the latest updates regularly.
|Video Link||Click here|
|Join Telegram||Click here|
|Official Link||Click here|
● UPSSSC Van Daroga Result 2023 For 701 Post Details Direct Link Check Here
● Jharkhand Bed Result 2023 Date Details Direct Link Check Here
● Magadh University आज की बड़ी ख़बर Exam Controller ने दी बड़ी जानकारी देखिए सभी
● Maharashtra Police Bharti 2023 Result, Cutoff Direct Link Check Here
● NEET Result 2023 Date and Time Details Check Here
● EPFO SSA Exam Date 2023 Details Check Here
● Kolkata Police Admit Card 2023 Official Website Link Details Check Here
● Kolkata Police Admit Card 2023 Download Link Check Here
● Magadh University Part 1 Registration Date 2022-25 Details Check Here
● RBI Grade B Exam Pattern 2023 Details Check Here
● Magadh University Syllabus 2022 (UG, PG, B.Ed, LLB, PhD) Part1, 2,3 Syllabus
Copyright © 2022 RDSRAVI All Rights Reserved. | Designed by Khabai Tech